Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Absalon CRM 2011 is built upon the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 platform. Microsoft set the bar high by developing the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics accreditation program. It sets a small group of proven, tested, and recommended business solutions apart from thousands of other solutions that have not met Microsoft’s highest standard for partner-developed solutions.
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics solutions can give you the proof you need before buying business management software because they are:
- Used and recommended by other companies like yours.
- Designed to meet your unique business and industry needs.
- Tested for integration with the Microsoft Dynamics products.
- Built, supported and maintained by a company that is committed to quality and lasting success.
The objective of the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program includes:
- To elevate the standard for partner developed software solutions by setting stringent requirements on the solution and the partner to qualify
- To help you differentiate proven, tested, recommended solutions, giving you assurance before making a decision about a business management solution.
What is the value to the customer? By requiring both the software solution and the partner organization to meet our highest standards, Microsoft is making it easier for customers to prioritize the solutions that can best address their business needs.